Three businesses I liked their use of social media were Lowe's, HomeAdvisor, and Outdoor Photographer.
Outdoor Photographer,, outdoorphotographer, uses twitter (Twitter) in a great way if you are interested or learning about photography. Almost every tweet is a cool picture and type of lense used to shoot the picture. Some tweets are more general tips and tricks. Seems anyone could possibly post something if it was good and useful.
The second business I checked out was , HomeAdvisor, This site is pretty neat. As well as all their social media links(Google+, twitter, Facebook, Pintrest...) Their google+ page has a large selection of articles, pictures, tips, and how-to's you can do on your own. Their most recent post was "tips for successfully running a lawn mowing business" and the picture and article were showing tricks on laying sod, which would have came in handy earlier today! My wife and I layed our hole yard with sod. I really like the look and content of HomeAdviser on Google+, check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/lowes Lastly, I checked Lowe's website out. Lowe's Facebook page was nice. I was expecting for the most part a list of what they sell, or big sales going on. Rather the focus seems to be on DIY projects(presumably with Lowe's products). Something I appreciated about their facebook page is a map showing the closest Lowe's from my current position. Lowe's Facebook page was nice. I was expecting for the most part a list of what they sell, or big sales going on. Rather the focus seems to be on DIY projects(presumably with Lowe's products). Something I appreciated about their Facebook page is a map showing the closest Lowe's from my current position.
No comments:
Post a Comment