Audio books
Audible is a digital audio book service with a huge selection of books in all category types. I've had an Audible account for years and listen to books almost daily. It's great for commuting to work or school. Books you purchase can be downloaded to your phone or computer. Audible has apps for Windows phone, Android, and Apple, which makes listening wherever you want a breeze. Through Amazon you can try Audible and get two free Audiobooks
The easiest way to listen to your books purchased through Audible is with it's phone app. I've used the Windows Phone app and Android, both are very good. I would assume the iPhone app is just as good or better. Comparing audiobook prices between Audible and other sellers and the price is about the same and cheaper. There are often discounts for the type of books you prefer listening to. It's also cheaper than buying physical Cd's of the book, and you don't risk damaging the discs or loosing one, which is never a good think when you're mid-book!
No comments:
Post a Comment