Friday, May 22, 2015

3 online businesses I visit most often



www.Etsy.com
Etsy.com is a pretty cool site if you are really into DIY and crafts.  I wife recommended I look at the site and though I honestly don’t link I will visit this site for myself( aside from buying some pretty cool handmade customer cards) It is really neat.  The site looks sharp, stylish, and simple, it even has a search tool to find your favorite bloggers and see what items and sellers they like best.  The whole think is completely peer-to-peer so you can set up your own ‘shop’.



Cellular outfitters
This is a massive site with some awesome deals on anything to do with electronics.  The site itself looks good.  It’s not as simple and Spartan compared to what I usually like, but it is very easy to navigate the whole site.  There are menus on top and to the side that will take you anywhere you need to go and the options are simple but descriptive.  I have ordered from this site a few times and they are good on shipping time and ALWAYS have 50-80% off sales on thinks I actually buy.  I keep going back to Cellularoutfitters because my money goes twice as far compared to, say, Wal-Mart.




Buffalo Games                                                      

Buffalo games is an attractive, simple home site for the company.  Of course everyone knows you can go to almost any store and find a Buffalo puzzle, but if you pay attention you’ll find it’s a lot of the same puzzles from store to store.  If you are big on puzzling , then the website Is where you want to go.  Most puzzles you find on here you never see in the store.  I like to get my puzzles from here because the selection is good with a wide range of difficulty so my daughter and work on some, my wife, and I(We all like different styles and number of pieces).  So even though buffalo isn’t strictly just online, you have to go to their online store to get puzzles you really want and fit you skill and style.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment